KatePorterYoga is a different sort of yoga experience. We do yoga for normal people.
What does that mean?
- coming to KPY is never competitive, it is never fanatical and it certainly involves zero pressure
- we welcome people of all shapes, sizes, ages, levels of fitness and experience (or not as the case may be…)
- the studio is also our art gallery and book exchange – immerse yourself in colour and literature
- we are passionate – about people, yoga and tea! Kate and her mum have specially created a number of iced-tea recipes to refresh you after each class
- we don’t like air-con so our studio has open windows and fans, backed up with chilled, seasonally-scented refresher towels when the class is over
- Don’t take our word for it, come along and experience KPY for yourself or read a few testimonials here.