Yoga Holiday with Paulina in Italy
14-21 October 2018
Practise yoga overlooking valley . Visit beautiful countryside and vineyards . Savour delicious Italian food
Only 8 rooms available (7 single and 1 double). First come first serve.
Situated in Umbria, Italy, 8 km away from the medieval village of Montenero, The Merollo is a boutique property which extends for about 10 hectares of land. Imagine practising yoga while overlooking a valley and being surrounded by forests and green hills – what a treat this would be. After practice, savour delicious Umbrian cooking, sip a glass of wine at the nearby vineyards, visit olive and fruit plantations, or just hang out with a book and admire nature.
This yoga holiday is led by our very own Paulina. Besides teaching yoga every day, she will play tour guide as well as she visits the region every year during summer break. Work hard, play hard and enjoy life – that’s a KPY Yoga Holiday!
Before 31 May 2018: $2,080 per person EARLY BIRD
1 June 2018 onwards: $2,220 per person
DOUBLE ROOM (Only 1 available; you will have to book as a pair)
Before 31 May 2018: $1,900 per person EARLY BIRD
1 June 2018 onwards: $2,040 per person
— Pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% to confirm your place by 31 May 2018.
— Pay the rest of the 70% by 31 August 2018.
Bookings are not confirmed until after payment is made. There are only 8 rooms on the property – 7 single and 1 double occupancy. Rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- 7 days and 6 nights of accommodation
- Airport transfers (based on SQ flight arrival on 27th May 2018; Alternative arrangements have to be made on your own)
- 2 yoga sessions daily (except for arrival and departure day, and those days when there is an excursion)
- 1 cooking class
- 2 day trips into nearby towns to visit vineyards and olive plantations
- all meals (meat and non-meat options); For days when there is a day trip, some meals will not be covered.
What is not included:
- Airfares *
- Travel insurance
- Other expenses of a personal nature
* For departure day, you will be dropped off at Terni train station for your onward travel into Rome city or to the airport. The departure time is 11.30am. Alternative arrangements have to be on your own.
To book, simply call 9781 3403 or email MyMat@KatePorterYoga.com. Rooms are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
One of our most senior teachers, Paulina chanced upon yoga after seeing Madonna’s arms on TV in 1999. After years of being in different places and training under several teachers, she realised that the best teacher to teach herself is her!
After 2 slipped discs, immobilisation and lots of experimentation of different asanas with her body, she found herself getting stronger and entering inversions with more ease. Learn more about her here.